Line 1 of Q6, should be "precision-recall graph" (the same as we have discussed in week 8). I've updated the exam paper (e.g., reload and see red part) accordingly.
Line 8 of Q5, should be "tf-idf" rather than "td-idf".
I've updated the exam paper (e.g., reload and see red part) accordingly.
Below are some tips/HowTo based on our past experience:
1. if you cannot see the exam paper, RELOAD the page.
2. if the WebCMS3 website was down, you can find the exam paper through MS Teams (General->Files->cs6714_exam.pdf), and you can make the submission through CSE servers.
3. if you have any questions, ask on WebCMS3. We won't use Piazza during the exam.
4. we will put a notice on the WebCMS3 for any erratum of the exam paper. You will receive an email as well (just like this one).
4. if you failed to submit your work through give (usually because your file is too large), then you should send me an email before 3.30pm with your answers, your zid and a screenshot showing that you have tried to submit through give but failed. If I have got your answer through both email and the give system, then the one in the email will be ingnored.