Please be advised that the final exam Paper is now released ( https://webcms3.cse.unsw.edu.au/COMP9322/20T3/reso... )
You can submit your MCQ answers in Moodle Quiz ( https://moodle.telt.unsw.edu.au/mod/quiz/view.php?... )
Remember the instructions we have provided in the previous announcements. Try to read all the exam questions first so if you have any questions you can reach out to us soon rather at the last minute.
**UPDATE (useful information): it was mentioned before but it is useful to re-iterate. You should NOT copy/paste from the lecture or online resources. All answers need to be using your own words .
Best luck to all...
Just a gentle reminder that today at 13:00 Sydney time we are going to have the final exam. Please make sure that you go through the last announcement in WebCMS which is detailed. We have added 15 minutes to accommodate the time required for reading the exam questions so now the total duration of the exam is 2 hours and 15 minutes. The exam will start at 13:00 and ends at 15:15.
best of luck to all...
COMP9322 Teaching Team
Please be advised for the following:
Below are some instructions from the school you also need to be aware of:
FIT TO SIT
By sitting or submitting an assessment on the scheduled assessment date, a student is declaring that they are fit to do so and cannot later apply for Special Consideration.
If, during an exam a student feels unwell to the point that they cannot continue with the exam, they should take the following steps which are also available in the (Important Information for Online Assessments) section of the special consideration process information ( https://student.unsw.edu.au/special-consideration ).
1. Stop working on the exam and take note of the time
2. If the Course Coordinator or Tutor is present online during the assessment in Microsoft Teams, make contact immediately and advise them that they are unwell
3. Immediately submit a Special Consideration application saying that they felt ill during the exam and were unable to continue
4. If they were able to advise the Course Coordinator or Tutor of the illness during the assessment, attach screenshots of this conversation to the Special Consideration application
If students experience a technical issue, they should take the following steps:
1. Take screenshots of as many of the following as possible:
screen not loading
timestamped speed tests
power outage maps
2. If the Course Coordinator or Tutor is present online during the assessment in Microsoft Teams, contact should be made immediately to advise them of the issue.
3. A Special Consideration application should be submitted immediately after the conclusion of the assessment, along with the appropriate screenshots.
Best of luck to all...