Provisional Marks (subject to Faculty approval) are now available through SMS.
There will be pre-Exam Consultation on Tuesday 6 November from 12 to 2pm in K17-201B.
Marks for assignment 3 are now available on give.
Some late submissions are still being tested.
If you feel your mark is incorrect, please first note the following;
- If mark is greater than 7, the automarking scripts ran without error and the mark is unlikely to be changed. If less than 7, there was an error in your script and marks were manually assigned.
- A large amount of submissions did not complete 500 episodes in the specified 5min timeout period. Consequently, we extended the mark timeout to 7 minutes, however some were still over this. Suspicion that your script may have timed out is not a valid reason for a remark.
- Syntax errors in the submitted file are not a valid reason for a remark - it is your responsibility to test your submission prior to submitting it. Part marks are still assigned in these cases based on the report.
- Scripts failing due to importing external libraries such as pandas is not a valid reason for a remark.
If you still feel your mark is incorrect, follow the same steps outlined in the previous notice regarding A2. That is:
1) Clear explanation of why you suspect an error in the assigned mark
2) Clear explanation of what must be altered/changed for submission to be fairly assessed.
3) Screenshot of everything working locally at least up to episode 500.
Email the above to alex . long @unsw.edu.au with the subject: comp9444 <group number> prior to the 31st of Oct for consideration.