Dear COMP9024 Students,
You can view your exam marks and final marks. Follow this link:https://cgi.cse.unsw.edu.au/~give/code/login.php?app=/~give/Student/give.php
Notice that your final marks are not final and will be rounded.
Congratulations to the following students who got HD:
Chi, Yan Kin
Eight of them got at least 90, and Zac got 97! Well done guys!
For those who are close to Pass, you will be informed of the time and date of the supplementary exam this week. The supplementary exam will be also held online. Please be prepared.
The assignment 3 marks have been released. Most of you did well in this assignment. Please check the results.
Note: If you have any questions regarding to the marks, please let me know (email@example.com) as soon as possible.
Dear COMP9024 Students,
1. Graph drawing tools. In part 1 of the exam, you need to draw graphs such as binary heaps and (2,4) trees. You can use any drawing tool you are familiar with. Or draw graphs on papers and take a picture of each paper.
2. Questions in part 2. There are 5 questions: one question about binary search tree, one question about binary heap, one question about pattern matching problem, and two questions about graphs.
3. How to submit your files?
Step 1: Go to https://moodle.telt.unsw.edu.au/mod/assign/view.ph...
You will see the following window:
Click on "Close". Then you will see the following windows:
To submit files, click on "Add submission" at the bottom of the window. You will see the following window:
Then click on the add file icon (the first icon) to add files, one file at a time. Once you have added all the files, click on "Save changes" at the bottom of the window. You will see the following window again:
Then click on "Close". You will see the following window:
Now, click on "Submit assignment", which will submit all the files you have added.
3. How many files you can submit? You can submit at most 13 files of any types. The file size is at most 200MB. To save time, you can compress multiple files into a single file with a size not exceeding 200MB. Please give a meaningful name to each files such as Q1, Q2.
4. The exam time is 1pm - 5pm Wed 12 May Sydney time. The deadline for submitting all files is 5:05pm. You can submit a file at any time between 1pm and 5:05pm. The extra 5 minutes is used to handle any unexpected cases such as network breakdown. If you are unable to submit your file for some reasons, email your files to me by 5:05pm.
5. The exam paper will appear on the the final exam page on the course website on Moodle at 1pm. The link is https://moodle.telt.unsw.edu.au/mod/assign/view.ph... . Note that you need to sign onto Moodle using your UNSW zPass. Please try signing on before the exam.
We use our MS Teams site for any questions during the exam. There is is a separate channel named Final Exam. If you have any questions, type your questions in this channel or call me using video or audio call.